Professional Instrument Cable Neutrik silentPLUG Avoid Pops and Squeals, Hicon Pankake Right Angled HI-J63MA05 Especially For Pedal Board.
Professional Audio Cables top quality Instrument Lead using Sommer Tricone MKII, Neutrik NP2X-AU-SILENT 2 pole 1/4" professional phone plug, gold plated contacts, red rubber overlay, silent switch and Hicon HI-J63MA05 Pancake 2 pole 1/4" professional right angled phone plug, gold tip, silver contacts, black nickel shell.
NP2X-AU-SILENT 2 pole 1/4" professional phone plug, gold plated contacts, red rubber overlay, silent switch
The silentPLUG automatically mutes (shorts) an instrument (guitar) cable to avoid pops and squeals when changing the instrument (guitar) under load. The integrated silent switch is based on REED-technology and guarantees a lifetime beyond 10 '000 mating cycles. The new PX silentPLUG features a rugged metal shell enhanced with a rubber cushion overlay for improved shock protection.
Features & Benefits
Avoid pops and squeals Hermetically sealed switching contacts Lifetime beyond 10'000 mating cycles Slim plug with industry proven and reliable chuck type cable strain relief Sleek attractive design for convenient handling and connections Rubber overlay on straight housing for best shock-protection and reliability L-D versions available which accommodates cable O.D. up to 8 mm
For use with instrument (guitar) applications only. Damage may occur if connected to amplifier output.
Please note that the signal isn't muted with some types of active electric guitars which are equipped with tip-ring-sleeve jacks that tap to activate the guitar power supply.
Sommer Instrument Cable Tricone MKII
Tour grade cable for guitars, amps and other audio equipment using Instrument Cable Tricone MKII; 1 x 0,22 mm; PVC 5,90 mm; black.
String artists will be delighted at this cable. The Tricone MKII is a flexible cable for guitar or keyboard and equally interesting for the live musician, studio keyboarder and the home recorder. Because of its decent wire gauge of 0,22 mm and the fine single 0,10 mm wires, it is protected against cable break and convinces with high bending cycles. It is very robust, easy to reel and very reasonably priced. When making cables, care should be taken to remove the conductive shielding (black PVC hose) from the insulation so that it wont touch the inner conductor.
Ideal for on stage use
Sommer Cable Guitar/Instrument cable is a single core and spiral copper & conductive carbon compound screen to avoid noise and eliminate any cross talk with Shielding factor of 100 %. Tricone MKII is a protected and registered trademark of SOMMER CABLE GmbH.
Unbalanced audio cable for use with guitars, keyboards and other unbalanced output. Devices Its tight construction and dual screens of single core and spiral copper & conductive carbon compound screen noise free handling and excellent noise rejection making this cable ideal for on stage use.
Guitar cables Keyboard and sound module cables Hi-Fi interconnects
Low noise and high flexibility for on stage use Single core and spiral copper & conductive carbon compound screen Ultra pure oxygen free copper for outstanding sonic integrity.
- NP2X-AU-SILENT Technical Information
- Title NP2X-AU-SILENT
- Connection Type Plug
- Gender male
- Contact resistance depends on mating connector m? (inner)
- Dielectric strength 200 kVdc
- Insulation resistance > 2 G? (initial)
- Rated current per contactdepends on mating connector A
- Rated voltage < 50 V
- Cable O.D.4 - 7 mm
- Lifetime > 1000 mating cycles
- Wiresize 1 mm
- Wiresize 18 AWG
- Wiring Solder contacts
- Bushing Polyacetal (POM) + PU
- Contact plating 0.2 m Au
- Contacts Brass (CuZn39Pb3)
- Insert Polyamide (PA 6.6 30 % GR)
- Shell Rubber overlay (EPDM)
- Strain relief Polyacetal (POM)
- Standard compliance IEC 60603-11 / EIA RS-453
- Solderability Complies with IEC 68-2-20
- Temperature range-20 C to +65 C
- Tricone MKII Technical Information
- Name Tricone MKII
- Colour black
- Properties OFC oxygen free copper
- Properties Analog
- Application area Installation
- Application area Mobile outdoor / indoor
- Application area Stage / live
- Colour detailed black
- Construction LI2Y(LS)DY1x0,22mm
- Construction (audio) LI2Y(LS)DY1x0,22mm
- Jacket material PVC
- Jacket material (audio) PVC
- Jacket [mm] 5,9
- Jacket (audio) [mm] 5,9
- Number of Channels (audio) 1
- Inner conductor (audio) 1
- Inner conductor (audio) [mm] 0,22
- Inner conductor (audio) [mm] 0,53
- AWG (audio) 24
- Shielding Copper braided shielding + semiconductor
- Shielding (audio) Copper braided shielding + semiconductor
- Copper strands (audio) 28
- Conductor insulation material Foam / Skin-PE
- Wire insulation material (audio) Foam / Skin-PE
- Signal transmission asymmetrical
- Shielding factor [%] 100
- Style variant round
- Application Instrument Cables
- Conductor insulation [mm] 1,8
- Conductor insulation (audio) [mm] 1,8
- Width [mm] 5,9
- Height [mm] 5,9
- Temperature min. [C] -25
- Temperature max. [C] 60
- Weight per 1 m [g] 42
- Fire load per m [kWh] 0,26
- UV-resistant yes
- Insulation resist. per 1 km [G?] 1
- Leakage resistance at 1 km (audio) [G?] 1
- Cond. resistance per 1 km [?] 90
- Conductor resistance at 1 km (audio) [?] 90
- Capac. cond./shield. per 1 m (audio) [pF] 85
HICON jack (6,3mm) 2-pole metal-Soldering-male connector, nickel plated with Goldtip pin, angled/Pancake, black.
Very thin 6,3mm angled jack plug, for cable diameter 4,0 6,4mm, especially for use with a pedal board,
Hicon pancake jacks are robust jacks offer excellent sound quality and with an unbelievable depth of 11mm give the ability to have your effects pedals as close as possible, at most 25mm (1 inch) apart. Ideal for maximising space on your pedal board.
HICON is a German company in Germany itself, several other European countries and in A(Taiwan) produces high-quality connectors and components.
HICON provides a huge selection of high quality connectors and are incidentally known and proven for high mating cycles and a uncomplicated handling, which is why they are already used in countless TV and broadcast stations. In order to ensure a long-lasting and reliable quality, the plug cycles are tested on a specially equipped machines the company Sommer-Technik.
- HI-J63MA05 Technical Information
- Colour: black
- Colour detailed: black
- Model: jack (6,3mm)
- Gender: male
- Style variant: Pancake
- Style variant: angled
- Mounting: Cables
- Material: metal
- Pole number: 2-pole
- Application: audio
- Coding: none
- Codable: no
- Contact coating: nickel plated with Goldtip
- Type of contact: Soldering
- Connector / Socket: male connector
- Max. cable diameter: 6,4 mm
- Cable diameter min.: 4 mm