Professional Instrument Cable Hicon Pankake Right Angled HI-J63MA05 Especially For Pedal Board.
Professional Audio Cables top quality Instrument Lead using Sommer Tricone® MKII, Hicon HI-J63MA05 Pancake 2 pole 1/4" professional right angled phone plug, gold tip, silver contacts, black nickel shell.
HI-J63MA05 Pancake Jack
HICON® jack (6,3mm) 2-pole metal-Soldering-male connector, nickel plated with Goldtip pin, angled/Pancake, black.
Very thin 6,3mm angled jack plug, for cable diameter 4,0 6,4mm, especially for use with a pedal board,
Hicon pancake jacks are robust jacks offer excellent sound quality and with an unbelievable depth of 11mm give the ability to have your effects pedals as close as possible, at most 25mm (1 inch) apart. Ideal for maximising space on your pedal board.
HICON is a German company in Germany itself, several other European countries and in A(Taiwan) produces high-quality connectors and components.
HICON provides a huge selection of high quality connectors and are incidentally known and proven for high mating cycles and a uncomplicated handling, which is why they are already used in countless TV and broadcast stations. In order to ensure a long-lasting and reliable quality, the plug cycles are tested on a specially equipped machines the company Sommer-Technik.
- HI-J63MA05 Technical Information
- Colour: black
- Colour detailed: black
- Model: jack (6,3mm)
- Gender: male
- Style variant: Pancake
- Style variant: angled
- Mounting: Cables
- Material: metal
- Pole number: 2-pole
- Application: audio
- Coding: none
- Codable: no
- Contact coating: nickel plated with Goldtip
- Type of contact: Soldering
- Connector / Socket: male connector
- Max. cable diameter: 6,4 mm
- Cable diameter min.: 4 mm
Sommer Instrument Cable Tricone® MKII
Tour grade cable for guitars, amps and other audio equipment using Instrument Cable Tricone® MKII; 1 x 0,22 mm²; PVC Ø 5,90 mm; black.
String artists will be delighted at this cable. The Tricone® MKII is a flexible cable for guitar or keyboard and equally interesting for the live musician, studio keyboarder and the home recorder. Because of its decent wire gauge of 0,22 mm² and the fine single 0,10 mm wires, it is protected against cable break and convinces with high bending cycles. It is very robust, easy to reel and very reasonably priced. When making cables, care should be taken to remove the conductive shielding (black PVC hose) from the insulation so that it wont touch the inner conductor.
Ideal for on stage use
Sommer Cable Guitar/Instrument cable is a single core and spiral copper & conductive carbon compound screen to avoid noise and eliminate any cross talk with Shielding factor of 100 %. Tricone® MKII is a protected and registered trademark of SOMMER CABLE GmbH.
Unbalanced audio cable for use with guitars, keyboards and other unbalanced output. Devices Its tight construction and dual screens of single core and spiral copper & conductive carbon compound screen noise free handling and excellent noise rejection making this cable ideal for on stage use.
Guitar cables Keyboard and sound module cables Hi-Fi interconnects
Low noise and high flexibility for on stage use Single core and spiral copper & conductive carbon compound screen Ultra pure oxygen free copper for outstanding sonic integrity.
- Tricone® MKII Technical Information
- Name Tricone® MKII
- Colour black
- Properties OFC oxygen free copper
- Properties Analog
- Application area Installation
- Application area Mobile outdoor / indoor
- Application area Stage / live
- Colour detailed black
- Construction LI2Y(LS)DY1x0,22mm²
- Construction (audio) LI2Y(LS)DY1x0,22mm²
- Jacket material PVC
- Jacket material (audio) PVC
- Jacket Ø [mm] 5,9
- Jacket Ø (audio) [mm] 5,9
- Number of Channels (audio) 1
- Inner conductor (audio) 1
- Inner conductor (audio) [mm²] 0,22
- Inner conductor Ø (audio) [mm] 0,53
- AWG (audio) 24
- Shielding Copper braided shielding + semiconductor
- Shielding (audio) Copper braided shielding + semiconductor
- Copper strands (audio) 28
- Conductor insulation material Foam / Skin-PE
- Wire insulation material (audio) Foam / Skin-PE
- Signal transmission asymmetrical
- Shielding factor [%] 100
- Style variant round
- Application Instrument Cables
- Conductor insulation Ø [mm] 1,8
- Conductor insulation Ø (audio) [mm] 1,8
- Width [mm] 5,9
- Height [mm] 5,9
- Temperature min. [°C] -25
- Temperature max. [°C] 60
- Weight per 1 m [g] 42
- Fire load per m [kWh] 0,26
- UV-resistant yes
- Insulation resist. per 1 km [G?] 1
- Leakage resistance at 1 km (audio) [G?] 1
- Cond. resistance per 1 km [?] 90
- Conductor resistance at 1 km (audio) [?] 90
- Capac. cond./shield. per 1 m (audio) [pF] 85