speakON > speakON Cable Connectors > SPX Series > NL4FX
NL4FX 4 pole cable connector, chuck type strain relief, dark grey bushing
The industry-standard for loudspeaker connections offer extremely reliable and robust cable connectors with a reliable locking system.
They feature solid contacts with screw-type terminals including a stranded wire protection which offer also solder termination.
Features & Benefits
- Current rating 40 A rms continuous
- Up to 50 A audio signal, duty cycle 50%
- Only 3 parts, easy to assemble
- High impact materials - long-lasting and reliable
- Easy and extremely precise locking system "Quick Lock"
- Improved grip on latch
- 1 piece strain relief, chuck for 7 to 14.5 mm cable O.D.
- Color coding possible
- Improved screw-type termination for highest pull-out force
- Integrated design guarantees "Made by NeutrikÂ®"
- NL4FX Technical Information
- Product Title NL4FX
- Connection Type speakON
- Gender female
- Contact resistance < 2 m? (inner) (after lifetime)
- Dielectric strength 4 kVdc (peak)
- Insulation resistance > 1 G? (after damp heat)
- Rated current per contact 40 A rms continuous
- Rated current per contact 50 A audio signal, duty cycle 50 %
- Rated voltage 250 V (Insulation)
- Attention speakON is NOT to be used as an AC mains or power supply connector!
- Cable O.D.7 - 14.5 mm
- Cable retention ? 220 N (subject to cable O.D. and material)
- Lifetime > 5000 mating cycles
- Wire size 4 mmÂ² / 6 mmÂ² (screw type terminals/soldering)
- Wire size 12 AWG / 10 AWG
- Wiring screw type terminals or soldering
- Locking device Quick Lock (latch)
- Contact plating 4 Âµm Ag
- Contacts Brass (CuZn39Pb3)
- Insert PBTP 20 % GR
- Locking element Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
- Shell PBTP 20 % GR
- Strain relief Polyacetal (POM)
- Flammability UL 94 HB
- Solder ability Complies with IEC 68-2-20
- Temperature range-30 Â°C to +80 Â°C