Professional 6.35mm Jack Plug to 3.5mm Mini Jack Socket Stereo Lead Black Shell Gold Contacts
Neutrik® 6.35mm 1/4" Jack Plug to Rean® 3.5mm Mini Jack Socket Stereo Lead Cable Black Gold, Sommer Cable® SC-Goblin.
Professional Heavy Duty Mini Jack to Jack TRS Balanced Black Gold. Neutrik® TRS Jack Stereo to Rean® TRS Mini Jack Socket Stereo and Sommer Cable® SC-Goblin cable.
Professional quality flexible cable fitted each end with Rean® 3.5mm Mini Jack Socket Stereo NYS240BG Black Metal Gold Contacts and Neutrik® Jack Plug Stereo Professional 1/4" Plugs PX Series NP3X B 3 Black Gold made with Sommer Cable® SC-Goblin Patch & Microphone Cable, used typically for balanced equipment also commonly used for acoustic guitar preamps requiring stereo jack plugs.
The Truth Of The Story
Each connector is soldered with a 3% silver solider and has add boot cable sleeving for extra strength with mesh weave fitted to the beginning of the first connector for extra durability.
Mini Stereo Socket 3.5 mm Cable Jacks > NYS240BG
NYS240BG 3 pole 3.5 mm cable jack, black metal handle, gold plated contacts, max. cable O.D. 4 mm
Professional 1/4'' Plugs > PX Series > NP3X-B
NP3X-B 3 pole 1/4" professional phone plug, gold contacts, black shell The heavy duty professional phone plug series improves on the design of the existing C series by offering the thinnest available A-gauge 1/4" plug with unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief on the market.
Sommer Cable® SC-Goblin Patch & Microphone Cable 200-0351
No less, but lesser...
and easy to handle since it is available in four colors. Otherwise the technical and electrical construction is similar to the SC-SOURCE cable.
With its the small diameter it fits virtually all current TT-phone and B-gauge connectors and can also be used for Y-adapter cables. Due to its carefully designed shielding the cable offers the extra benefit of an amazing tread resistance and tensile strength. The white version is recommended for the unobtrusive installation in churches.
- Ideal for patch cables owing to its small outside diameter of 4.6 mm
- Very good tensile strength due to the dual shielding construction and special PVC jacket
- Linear sound transmission due to the special-designed conductor pairs and the copper litz wire stranding
- 100 % shielding due to a metallised fleece plus additional helical copper mesh screen
- Professional studio patch connection
- High-quality mini microphone cable
- High-class phono and RCA connections
- Long-distance MIDI cabling
- Interior rack wiring and connection of audio components and effects devices